Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fragrance Stylistic Terms Explained

I have comprised a short, and concise I hope, guide into the terminology of fragrance and the subdivision of the fragrance families. Although the different terms used to describe perfumes have been adequately explained in the various articles on this blog (consult the links below or the right hand column under Perfume Terms), a cheatsheet comes in handy, I thought.

via
If you're trying to decide between -say- Dior's Hypnotic Poison (a gourmand) and Prada Candy (another gourmand), isn't it useful to know what connects them in 2 secs or less?
You can therefore consult the guide on this link on Fragrance.About.com


Related reading on Perfume Shrine

PERFUME TERMS

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm copying your comment here without the professional links which come off as spammy. The link on your Goggle account blog remains however (good job btw).

      "All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at Business Logo Design, Professional Logo Design. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback."

      Delete

Type your comment in the box, choose the Profile option you prefer from the drop down menu, below text box (Anonymous is fine too!) and hit Publish.
And you're set!

This Month's Popular Posts on Perfume Shrine